Harker Wolefoods Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with Kelp
Our Celtic and N.Z. Sea salt has 84 known mineral and trace elements. This nutrient-rich blend helps to increase food-nutrient absorption and provides exceptional flavour to foods. A moist product, it is rich in organic plankton and has a grey tone due to the magnesium chloride and salt-pan clay-base content. Certified organic - the kelp comes from the South Island and the NZ sea salt is sourced from Kaikoura. The Celtic sea salt comes from Normandy and is of the highest grade with a French certification.
- Naturally rich in iodine
- Said to increase food-nutrient absorption into cells by up to 7%.
- Increases saliva and gastric digestive secretions to help break down carbohydrates into cell-usable / assimilable nutrients.
Pure Celtic Sea Salt (from Normandy, France), Pure New Zealand Sea Salt (from Kaikoura, New Zealand), Natural New Zealand deep water kelp (South Island of New Zealand)
- Add during cooking or sprinkle on your favourite dishes to enhance depth of flavour and infuse your food with vital nutrients needed for optimal health
- Add to hot water to soothe rashes and abrasions.
- Excellent for boosting pot plant nutrients (¼ teaspoon to 5 litres of rainwater once every 3 months). (Warning: Do not try this with regular table salt - your plants will die!)