Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
Nosefrida is a doctor recommended nasal aspirator that removes mucus from your child’s nose. It was invented in Sweden by ear, nose and throat specialists, and has been used by Swedish Moms and Dads for years.
A stuffy or blocked nose can make life really difficult for a baby. Babies breathe through their nose, and impaired breathing makes feeding and sleeping far more difficult. A blocked nose can cause very interrupted sleep during the winter months.
We are delighted to now stock the simple but very effective Nosefrida.
This safe, hygienic and easy to use nasal aspirator has been tested by ear, nose and throat specialists. Studies have also shown that the hygiene filter eliminates any risk of bacterial transfer from your child to you.
- Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while you use Nosefrida.
- Place the large tube at the child’s nostril and the red part at the other end in your own mouth.
- Apply gentle suction to begin with, increasing suction as necessary until you see mucus in the large tube. The filter will protect you from getting anything near your own mouth.
- If mucus is very thick or crusty, please insert 1-2 drops of saline solution and then apply suction.
- Clean Nosefrida after each use: wash large tube out with soap and warm water. Rinse well and allow to dry. Change the hygiene filter.
Nosefrida should ONLY be used to clean children’s and babies’ noses of mucus