Clinicians B Complex (60 tabs)
High dose B vitamins for support at times of stress, exhaustion, tension, and for nervous system support. Each of the B Vitamins support several normal functions in the human body, namely energy production, blood formation and important metabolic functions, such as fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism. They also support the nervous system and help in times of stress.
- Provides high levels of B vitamins and includes vitamin C
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress, fatigue, exhaustion, tension and nervousness
- Supports the body’s normal energy production
- B vitamins can be low in vegetarians, the elderly and those with digestive issues
Each film coated tablet contains:
|Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg)||84mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||75mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||75mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg)||55mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg)||61mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||100mg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline 75 mg)||182.5mg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: 1 tablet daily wit food or as directed
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult a health professional before taking this product