Clinicians Bladder Support + Cranberry Sachet (14 sachets)
Convenient sachets of d-mannose and cranberry for immediate urinary tract support. Clinicians Bladder Support & Cranberry combines the powerful effect of d-mannose and cranberries. It comes in a convenient sachet perfect for men, women and children that need fast-acting urinary tract and bladder support.
D-mannose, a natural plant sugar, and cranberry extract are combined together to work synergistically to support healthy bacteria levels in the bladder and the urinary tract. The combination is more effective than each ingredient alone. The formula is further enhanced by the addition of vitamin C, shown to give additional urinary tract support during pregnancy.
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports healthy bladder function
- Supports healthy bacterial balance in the urinary tract
- Use for those that want the synergy of d-mannose and cranberries
- Useful handy sachet for those that want portability
Each 2g sachet contains:
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv dry fruit (standardized to 36 mg proanthocyanins)||72,000mg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg|
Also contains: Stevia, thaumatin, malic acid, silicon dioxide, mixed berry flavour and maltodextrin.
No Added: Artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: Mix contents in a glass of water and stir well. For immediate support take 1-2 sachets daily, thereafter 1 sachet daily.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 sachet daily.
- High amounts consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar Imbalances: The d-mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolised or used by the body to produce energy, so suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- Breastfeeding women should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- For patients taking warfarin, cranberry may potentially increase INR in patients taking warfarin. Please talk to your healthcare professionals before initiating the treatment