Clinicians Bone Care Complete (120 caps)
Optimal bone health requires more than Calcium and Vitamin D. Many people are unaware that other key minerals like Magnesium, Boron, Zinc and Manganese are also required as part of bone structure or are needed to support mineral utilisation or entry in the bone. Vitamins D and K are also required to support this process.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete contains a research based combination of vitamins and minerals needed to support healthy bones. The minerals in this formula are highly bioavailable and the calcium comes from Aquamin® – a red algae that is also rich in trace mineral and shown to be better utilised than calcium carbonate (chalk) forms
- People who want to support healthy bone development
- Men and women looking to support healthy bone ageing
- Nutrients to support the body with bone repair
- Bone support for menopausal/post menopausal women
Each capsule contains:
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||5mcg|
|Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione)||250mcg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||375mcg|
|Calcium (from Lithothamnion calcarerum)||125mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||53.8mg|
|Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)||750mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||2.5mg|
Aquamin® also contains trace minerals typically consisting of the following per capsule: Boron 12mcg, Copper 2mcg, Iodine 12mcg, Iron 250mcg, Magnesium 9mg, Manganese 27mcg, Potassium 1.7mg, Silicon 0.5mg, Sodium 1.2mg,Strontium 0.7mg, Sulphur 2.2mg, Zinc 5mcg.
No Added: Artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Not to be taken during pregnancy.
- Not to be taken with anticoagulant medication such as warfarin, without medical advice.