Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C Sachets (30 sachets)
Hi-Dose Vit C contains two forms of vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid. Two forms of high level vitamin C in a powder form per sachet, at 3550 mg, buffered so it is well tolerated and easily absorbed by the digestive system.
When ills and chills strike it can be taken every 2-3 hours. Studies show vitamin C absorption is greatly increased when sick before reaching bowel tolerance. This is due to increased support required for immune system function. Vitamin C is also important during times of stress as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormones production.
Handy sachets for out and about for daily use or in acute situations when the immune system is challenged.
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
Each sachet contains:
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)
(equiv. Sodium 372mg)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||700mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3mg|
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Mix the powder contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
- This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any other medications please consult your health professional before taking this product.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have gastric ulcers or ulcerative colitis.
- Regarded as appropriate for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding