Clinicians Liver Protect Plus (60 caps)
The majority of detoxification in the body takes part in the liver in a two part process. LiverProtect Plus provides antioxidants to help support good liver detoxification and the binding of toxins being processed by the liver for removal from the body. It also combines this with herbs that provide antioxidant action and help support normal liver cell regeneration.
A two in one formula for daily liver support or at higher levels as part of a detox. Contains 5 scientifically researched liver herbs and supporting vitamins and minerals to help effective detoxification.
- Supports the Liver’s daily function and metabolism of food and other substances
- At higher levels it can support a Liver Detoxification program
- Supports digestion and healthy body fat
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ext. equiv to dry seed [standardised to not less than silymarin 112 mg]||9.8g|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext. equiv to dry fruit [standardised to not less than schizandrol A 2.8 mg]||7g|
|Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext equiv to dry rhizome (standardised to 100mg curcuminoids)||5.3g|
|Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) ext. equiv to dry leaf||600mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. equiv to dry root||400mg|
|Copper gluconate (equiv copper 500 mcg)||3.6mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv manganese 1 mg)||5mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide (equiv molybdenum 40 mcg)||60mcg|
|L-selenomethionine (equiv selenium 50 mcg)||10mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv zinc 5 mg)||25mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
For Liver support and maintenance: Take 1 capsule in the morning with food.
For short-term Liver Detoxification: Gradually increase to 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with food, for 2-3 weeks.
- Exercise caution with individuals with a known allergy to plants from the Compositae family (e.g. ragweed, daisy, Echinacea, chamomile and chrysanthemums) as milk thistle, globe artichoke and dandelion are all from this family.
- Exercise caution in people with gallstones or a history of gallstones, people with acute or severe hepatocelluar disease and liver cancer.
- Do not use when on blood thinning medication due to the curcumin content.
- People taking medications are advised to notify their health professional before commencing Clinicians LiverProtect Plus as it may interfere with certain medications. If you experience any side effects, contact your healthcare professional.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.