MultiFlora Digest contains shelf-stable, well researched strains of probiotics that help populate the intestines. Having a good level of beneficial bacteria helps maintain immune balance and good digestion. They can also help protect against harmful yeast and bacterial over growth by replenishing good bacteria that may be lost when using antibiotics. Suitable for use from babies onwards.
Contains 2 of the most researched strains of probiotics which are microencapsulated to bypass the stomach for release in the small intestines. The capsules are in special Alu-Alu blister packed for guaranteed shelf life and do not need refrigeration.
- Support for normal stomach acid balance after eating
- Beneficial bacteria for the digestive system
- Supports digestion to help those with gas, bloating and slow bowel function
- Immune system support and respiratory health
- Take alongside or after antibiotics for gut flora balance
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Children (3 years and over): Take 1/2 to 1 capsule daily with food. For young children, capsules should be opened and the contents mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food. Do not reheat.
If taking antibiotics, take at least 3 hours before or after each dose.
Additional Information: Infants 1 month to 3 years: Consult your health professional before administering to this age group.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Total probiotic bacteria no less than||7 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||3.5 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12™||3.5 Billion CFU|
CFU = Colony Forming Units
BB-12™ is a trademark of Chr. Hansen (A/S)
Also contains: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
No Added: Gluten, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
May contain traces of milk.
- Clinicians MultiFlora Digest is cultured on a skim milk base and may contain traces of lactose in the finished product. Studies on Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 indicate that this strain exhibits lactase activity and can help assist with lactose digestion. This product should therefore be suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. Individuals with severe IgE mediated dairy allergies should avoid taking Clinicians MultiFlora Digest or consult their health professional first.
- Consult your health professional before use with the following treatments and/or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery (particularly short bowel loop) and those who are immunosuppressed (e.g. HIV). Under such circumstances, there is increased susceptibility of bacterial translocation and subsequent infections such as liver abscess, endocarditis and septicemia.
- Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 are considered appropriate for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.