Clinicians Super Family C 2000mg
Super Family C™ 2000 contains calcium ascorbate threonate that is well tolerated and absorbed by the digestive system and supports the immune cells over 24 hours for round-the-clock protection. The citrus bioflavonoids help strengthen mast cells to support inflammatory chemicals being released, helping the response to allergens. They also help tone vein and arterial walls for healthy circulation.
High-strength Vitamin C formula containing esterified Vitamin C that provides immune support over 24 hours. This is combined with bioflavonoids, which are found in nature with Vitamin C and help support its bioavailability, as well as helping with antioxidant support and healthy circulation.
- A great family vitamin C for immune and antioxidant support
- To support circulatory health
- Allergen support and healthy airways
- Provides vitamin C in a pleasant tasting powder format for variable dosing
Each 5g (approximately 1 rounded 5ml measuring spoon) contains:
|Calcium ascorbate threonate complex (equiv Calcium 99mg)||1000mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||750mg|
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) (equiv Sodium 33mg)||250mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||7mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex (standardised to 35mg hespiridin)||100mg|
Also contains: Maltodextrin, natural flavouring, thaumatin and xanthan gum.
No Added: Yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults & adolescents over 13 years: 1 rounded 5ml measuring spoon daily. Mix with juice or water.
Children 9-13 years: ½ a 5ml measuring spoon daily.
Children 4-8 years: Take ½ a 2.5ml measuring spoon daily.
Mix with juice, water or fluid.
N.B. daily recommendation for children can be taken in divided measures during the day to avoid any potential changes in bowel motility.
- Vitamin C is generally well tolerated at the recommended levels. In some sensitive individuals, bowel looseness may occur as a result of high intake. Vitamin C should only be taken with medical supervision by people with erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, haemochromatosis, thalassaemia or sideroblastic anaemia.
- Considered suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. According to the U.S. National Institute of Health, the maximum permissible daily amount for pregnant and lactating women aged 19 years and over is 2000mg per day.