Clinicians Virashield (30 caps)
ViraShield is a great formula to take at the first sign of illness. The combination of herbs Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry with Zinc provide rapid immune system support, antioxidant actions and helps normal temperature when the body is under attack.
- At the first sign of ills and chills for adults and children over 6 years
- Fast acting and clinically researched herbs and a well-researched mineral for immediate immune suport
- To support upper respiratory system health
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equiv. to dry root||110mg|
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equiv. to dry herb [stnadardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide]||840mg|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equiv. to dry fruit||250mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. Zinc 5mg)||25mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
Children aged 6 to 12 years: Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Due to the Pelargonium content, avoid in people with a known allergy to plants of the geranium family.
- Exercise caution in patients with heart conditions as Pelargonium may cause tachycardia or circulatory failure (possibly due to type I hypersensitivity reactions).
- Exercise caution in patients with asthma, as Pelargonium has been reported to cause bronchospasm or dyspnoea in humans.
- Due to Andrographis content, suspend the use one week before major surgery.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the Pelargonium and Andrographis content.