Clinicians Vitamin & Mineral Boost
Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost contains 32 key vitamins and minerals in therapeutic amounts and has nutrients low in New Zealand soils. We use good quality, absorbable nutrients and provide flexible levels for use by all the family. Powder and capsule formats available to provide cost effective, variable dosing options for all the family.
- A good all round family multivitamin that can be used from ages 1 year and over
- Supports nutritional needs for New Zealanders
- To support vitality, energy and well-being on a daily basis
- For those on medications to support healthy vitamin and mineral levels
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (250 IU)||75mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)||2.5mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||2.5mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||12.5mg|
|Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)||10mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||5mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||6.2mcg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||62.5mg|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate)||62.5mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2.5mcg|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||25mg|
|Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride)||12.5mg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||250mcg|
|Calcium (from calcium lactate)||25mg|
|Choline (from choline bitartrate)||6.2mg|
|Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate)||25mcg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||50mg|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||125mcg|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||25mcg|
|Iron (from ferrous fumarate)||250mcg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate)||12.5mg|
|Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)||500mcg|
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide)||12.5mcg|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||5mg|
|Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)||18.7mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||1.9mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and tapioca. Total calcium content: 33mg per capsule.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1 to 2 capsules daily with food.
Children 1 to 5 years: 1 capsule daily (contents of capsule to be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food). Alternatively, use Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder, instead of capsules, for children.
- This product contains vitamin A, at a daily amount that is considered to be suitable for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement.