Clinicians Co Q10 200mg (60 caps)
Coenzyme Q10 is essential for energy production and the body stores it in muscles with high energy demands such as the heart, adrenal glands, kidneys, lungs, liver and spleen. It supports heart muscle contractions and its antioxidant actions help protect the cells from damage.
This is a high level, naturally fermented form of Coenzyme Q10. Blended with plant oil to increase bioavailability and comes in small, easy-to-swallow gel caps.
- Coenyzme Q10 levels may be depleted when taking some medications
- Coenzyme Q10 is required by the body for normal day-to- day energy production
- Essential support for cardiovascular and periodontal health
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||200mg|
Also contains: Medium chain triglycerides, yellow beeswax
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
- Individuals taking blood-thinning medication should use CoQ10 under health professional supervision.
- Exercise caution in patients with liver disease. Supplementation of more than 300mg per day of CoQ10 may affect liver enzyme levels.
- Exercise caution in people with hepatic insufficiency or biliary obstruction as these conditions may increase CoQ10 concentrations.
- CoQ10 is chemically similar to Vitamin K2 and therefore has the ability to affect coagulation like Vitamin K2. Taking both Vitamin K2 and CoQ10 together may cause an additive effect thereby increasing the risk of clotting in people taking anticoagulants.
- Individuals on cholesterol management medications may require higher levels of Coenzyme Q10. For low level therapy take Coenzyme Q10 50—100mg daily. For medium to high level therapy take 100– 200mg CoQ10 daily or use 2mg Coenzyme Q10 per kg body weight as a general guideline.
- Use under the guidance of a health professional during pregnancy. Supplementation should only be recommended when the benefits outweigh the risks. Levels of 200mg per day of CoQ10 have been used for five months during pregnancy in women for normal blood pressure balance.
- Not recommended during breastfeeding due to a lack of studies.