Clinicians Complete Joint Ease (144 caps)
This unique formula supports the underlying nutritional requirements for joint and bone health, as well as offering comfort to the joints. It contains research based ingredients such as Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM that can be used long term to support joint comfort, mobility and repair.
Each ingredient in this formula has been carefully selected for its role in joint health. Glucosamine and Chondroitin support cartilage health, which has positive effects for joint mobility and stiffness. Vitamins B6 and C and zinc and copper are essential cofactors for collagen formation and provide the body with antioxidant support against oxidative damage that cause joint damage.
Hesperidin and vitamin C assist circulation to the joint and vitamin D supports bone formation. MSM supports joint mobility.
- Supports joint mobility, maintenance and repair
- Helps comfort and soothe joints
- Athletes or those who train hard and want joint support
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell)||375mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate sodium (from bovine cartilage)||200mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (equiv. vitamin B5 1.25mg)||1.4mg|
|Pyroxadine Hydrochloride (equiv. vitamin B6 1.25mg)||1.6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||37.5mg|
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D (2.5mcg))||1mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (equiv. vitamin E 3.8mg)||8mg|
|Sodium borate pentahydrate (equiv. boron 0.5mg)||3.4mg|
|Copper gluconate (equiv. copper 175mcg)||1.25mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. manganese 0.5mg)||2.5mg|
|L-selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg)||5mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 2.5mg)||12.5mg|
Also contains: Calcium (from L-selenomethionine and calcium pantothenate) 2mg/capsule, sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)19 mg/capsule, potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCL) 48 mg/capsule. This product contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Do not use in individuals with fish/crustacean allergies.
- Clinicians Complete Joint Ease contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications consult your health professional before use.
- To date there is insufficient research regarding the use of MSM with blood thinning agents. Clinical observations suggest MSM affects blood viscosity, therefore exercise caution with individuals on blood thinning medication.
- MSM has a different molecular structure to sulphur medications and has not been known to cause allergic reactions in those with sulfur drug allergies.
- Glucosamine is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to a lack of research during these times.
- Chondroitin is similar in structure to the drug heparin which is contraindicated during pregnancy.