Clinicians Digest Repair (50 caps)
Digest Repair contains a unique combination of nutrients to support a healthy stomach lining along with normal gut integrity and function. This helps soothe digestion and settle your stomach and gut.
The four ingredients in Digest Repair help support the stomach and gut in dealing with harmful environmental factors that can challenge a healthy digestive system.
- Zinc Carnosine – to support a healthy stomach lining
- Turmeric – a well known antioxidant, shown to support digestion
- Lactoferrin – supports digestive cell growth and iron absorption
- Quercetin – an antioxidant that supports the mucosal junctions
- People who have digestive discomfort
- People whose diet includes a lot of junk food
- Anyone whose digestive health is not 100%
- People who are on medication that affect the digestive system
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext. equiv dry rhizome (curcuminoids, standardised to 19mg)||1000mg|
|Lactoferrin (derived from dairy)||75mg|
|Zinc Carnosine (equivalent to 7.5mg elemental Zinc) (PepZinGI®)||34mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and microcrystalline cellulose .
No Added: Gluten, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food for 2-3 months, thereafter 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Children over 12 years: 1 capsule daily for 2-3 months, thereafter take as directed
- Caution with people over sensitive to Quercetin
- Exercise caution or avoid in individuals with IgE mediated allergies to cow’s milk due to Lactoferrin. Digest Repair can be used by those who are just lactose intolerant as it is lactose free.
- Not to be taken when on blood thinning medication without medical advice.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding