Ethical Nutrients High Strength Omega-3 (Fruit Flavour)
Ethical Nutrients High Strength Omega-3 is a supplement for joint health, cognitive function and cardiovascular health, in healthy people, it helps to:
Ethical Nutrients sources naturally from ocean fresh, wild fish and combines state of the art freshness and purification techniques, testing for pesticides and heavy metals including lead, mercury and arsenic to produce a high quality, stable fish oil range for you and your family. Our high strength omega-3 It undergoes molecular distillation to provide high quality and purity.
- Relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis
- Support joint health
- Support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Maintain a normal LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio and triglyceride levels within the normal range
- Support healthy cognitive function
Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 4.6g
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 1.9g
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 927mg
No Added Artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt
- Contains fish and sucralose
- Adults: To help relieve symptoms of mild arthritis and support healthy cognitive function:
- Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily
- Adults: To maintain cardiovascular health and assist heart health
- Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily
- Children: For healthy cognitive function:
- 2-5 years: Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily.
- 6-12 years: Take 2.5mL (1/2 metric teaspoon) daily.
- Shake well before opening. Mix with a small amount of juice, or take with food if preferred
- Suitable for pregnancy
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Store in the fridge after opening. Use within 2 months of opening