Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support
A powerful tonic that combines more than 20 plant-based ingredients to support healthy breathing and removal of stubborn mucus build-up. The herbs and plant oils thin mucus, making it easier to expel. Deep Lung Support is Malcolm Harker's most famous lung tonic loved by generations of New Zealanders.
- Helps loosen stubborn mucus in the chest
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health
- Useful support to open the airways
- Also useful if exposed to high air pollution and smoke
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family over 2 years
Each dose contains:
- WHITE HOREHOUND
- PLEURISY ROOT
- CAYENNE FRUIT
- PINE BARK
- CLOVE BUD
In a base of purified water, vegetable glycerine, irish moss, citric acid, iodine and JoJoba oil
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily
- Children (2-12 years): 2.5ml, 3-4x daily
- Infants (1-2 years): 1.25ml, 2-3x daily
- Shake vigorously before use and swill for 10 secs before swallowing, if possible.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication (including blood thinners or blood pressure medication), please seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If suffering a thyroid condition, please seek medical advice before taking Deep Lung Support
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days