Iron Melts Tablets (50 chewable tabs)
Iron melts chewable tablets is a pleasant tasting Iron, Folic acid and Vitamin B12 supplement that melts in your mouth. Iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 are required to support normal blood health. Iron melts help to boost energy and endurance. Although folic acid are found in green vegetables, it is unstable to heat and is readily destroyed during cooking.
This formulation is suitable for women (including expectant and nursing mothers), men, growing children and persons whose diet is lacking in natural iron and vitamins.
- Innovative, pleasant strawberry tasting formulation with no iron after-taste that melts in your mouth
- Includes Vitamin C to increase iron absorption
- Gentle to the system
- Fast dissolution in the mouth assists the absorption of folic acid
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People whose diet is low in natural iron, especially vegetarians.
- Women with heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Women who experienced blood loss after childbirth
- Growing children aged above 4 years with inadequate dietary intake of natural iron and vitamins
- Adolescents who may be prone to rapid growth rates, erratic eating habits or body image concerns
- People with conditions such as depression, dementia, or Alzheimer’s disease whose dietary intake may be lacking. people on fad diets
- People who consume excess tea or coffee
Each tablet contains:
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
- Folic Acid 250mcg
- Ferrous Fumarate 25.4mg Equiv. Iron 5mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10mcg
- Gluten and lactose-free
- Contains aspartame
Adult and children over 4 years: Chew or suck 1 tablet daily to increase iron absorption. The iron supplements tablet will dissolve (melt) in your mouth.
- Not for children under the age of 4
- Use only as directed – if symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about Iron melts
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains aspartame Phenylketonurics – contains phenylalanine.