Otrivin Adult Menthol Nasal Spray
Combines the instant freshness of menthol with xylometazoline.
Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride (1.0 mg/mL), benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, disodium phosphate dedecahydrate, disodium edetate, sorbitol, levomenthol, cineole, castor oil polyoxyl hydrogenated, sorbitol and purified water.
For Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 spray per nostril. Use 2-3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours.
Warnings & cautions
· If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice
· Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor
· Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene
· Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur
· Excessive use may damage lining of nose
· If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use