Otrivin Junior Nasal Drops
Formulated with a lower concentration of active ingredient to relieve little blocked noses. Perfect for children who favour a drop format.
Otrivin Junior Nasal Drops contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.5 mg/mL), benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, disodium phosphate dedecahydrate, disodium edetate, sorbitol, methlyhydroxypropylcellulose and purified water.
For children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist: 2 to 3 drops per nostril, 2-3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Warnings & cautions
· If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice
· Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor
· Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene
· Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur
· Excessive use may damage lining of nose
· If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use