Clinicians Antibiotic Support (20 Vege Caps)
Original price $12.09 - Original price $12.09
$12.09 - $12.09
Current price $12.09
Contains two of the most researched strains for supporting gastrointestinal health and antibiotic associated side effects. It is shelf stable in a special Alu-Alu blister, so suitable for travel. Microencapsulated to deliver it intact into the small intestines. Great for all the family.
The specific probiotic strains Clinicians use are well researched for supporting the body with antibiotic use. Beneficial bacteria may be reintroduced into the digestive tract to help keep good bacterial balance, so less beneficial organisms have less opportunity to grow and proliferate.
- Helps manage side effects caused by antibiotics
- Supports healthy gut bacteria during and after antibiotic use
- Great for travellers as does not need refrigeration
IngredientsEach vegetable capsule contains:
Total Probiotic Bacteria not less than 4 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5®
|Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12®
Also contains: Glucose anhydrate, magnesium stearate. Capsule contains hypromellopse and titanium dioxide. May contain traces of milk products.
No Added: Gluten, yeast, sugar, sweeteners, flavours, artificial colour or preservatives.
Adolescents and Adults: One to two capsules daily. Take 1 capsule morning and night two hours after taking antibiotics. After completion of antibiotics, take 1 capsule daily for gut health. Can be taken without food.
- If you are on antibiotics, take at least two hours after antibiotics to protect the LA-5 and BB-12 strains from being destroyed by the antibacterial action of the medication.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Both Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5® and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12® are suitable to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.