Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg (90 caps)
Good quality omega-6 (GLA) in a single high level formulation. The easy-to-swallow gel caps also contain vitamin E.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a plant oil rich in the essential fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA), also known as omega-6.
EPO can offer the body support in areas such as joint discomfort or skin health challenges. GLA also supports normal hormone production and hormone balance.
- Supports normal hormone regulation during the menstrual cycle
- Supports healthy skin
- Support joint mobility and comfort
- Supports healthy brain function for mental focus and mood balance
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Evening Primrose Oil
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
|Other fatty acids (including linoleic acid and oleic acid)
Also contains: d-alpha tocopherol, soybean oil
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules, 2 to 3 times daily.As a maintenance, take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- Epilepsy – A study has shown that supplemental GLA may increase the tendency of epileptic patients to have seizures. Affected individuals may want to consider using Omega-3 (fish oil) as a source of essential fatty acids.
- Individuals on blood thinning medications should consult a health professional before taking evening primrose oil especially in high levels as it may affect blood clotting times.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before taking this product.