Fess Little Noses Spray & Aspirator
A natural way to help relieve blocked noses.
FESS® Little Noses is a gentle saline solution that loosens and thins mucus to help clear a blocked nose, so your baby can breathe easier, naturally. It’s non medicated so can be used as often as needed, from the day your baby’s born.
It also comes with a FESS nasal aspirator to gently remove excess mucus. This aspirator is a rubber bulb syringe with a soft tip designed to gently suction the mucus (loosened by FESS® Little Noses Saline Solution) from your baby’s nose. Since babies cannot clear their noses as we do, the suctioning effect of the aspirator has the same effect as blowing, to clear mucus congestion. Using the nasal aspirator to remove mucus will help avoid the harshness of tissues.
How to use FESS® Little Noses Saline Nasal Spray
- Hold your baby upright, place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril.
- Depress the spray pump. Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril.
- Gently wipe mucus from the baby’s nose to prevent skin irritation. Alternatively, a nasal aspirator can be used to gently clear loosened mucus without the harshness of tissues.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
How to use FESS® Little Noses Aspirator
The easy to use spray pump has been specifically designed to produce a soft spray ideal for little noses.
- Hold the aspirator in one hand (away from the baby’s nose) and expel air from the bulb BEFORE you place the tip at the entrance of your baby’s nostril.
- Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the nostril, pointing towards the back of the nose.
- Gradually let the air back into the bulb. The suction will pull mucus out of the nose into the bulb.
- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb onto a tissue.
Repeat this procedure with the other nostril. When you have finished, clean the aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry for continued use.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15 minutes before a feed so that baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
For use by one person only.
Remember to always read the label, use only as directed, and if symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.