Olbas Oil 28ml
Olbas Oil Inhalant to the rescue when you’re suffering with ills and chills. Just a few drops on a handkerchief is all it takes to fill a room with powerful Olbas vapours - perfect for night-time relief and sweet dreams. For a really intense Olbas experience, put a few drops of Olbas Oil in a bowl of hot water, lean over it and cover your head with a towel. It’s wonderful support for stubborn blocked noses.
Olbas oil can also be used for massage to relieve sore muscles and impart a feeling of relaxation.
Adults and children aged 2 and over: Add 2 or 3 drops to a tissue and inhale.
Children 3 months - to 2 years of age: Add 1 drop on a tissue and hold close to nose allow the child to breath in the vapour.
As an external rub:
Adults and children aged 12 and over: Massage into the effected area three times a day.
- If Olbas oil is accidentally swallowed seek medial advice immediately.
- If Olbas oil comes into direct contact with the surface of the eye, wash thoroughly and seek medical advice.
- If you experience any unusual reaction to the product talk to your health care professional and discontinue use.
- Do not put drops into nose or mouth
- Not suitable for babies under 3 months old.
- For inhalation or external use on unbroken skin only.
- Best avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding