Scholl Wart & Verruca Freeze Remover Kit
This product is for the treatment of common warts and verrucas.
A single treatment may be sufficient however, for verrucas, additional applications may be required.
- Starts to work in 40 seconds
- Quick and easy to use at home
- Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals
- No need for plasters
Common Wart: Common warts have a raised ""cauliflower-like"" appearance and are skin coloured, hard and rough. They usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands and the knees.
Verruca: Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
Salicylic acid (40%)
Easy to Use - 5 Simple Steps YOU MUST READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Select the most appropriate applicator bud (based on size of wart/verruca) and attach it to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator buds sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can, When using the product, use in a well-ventilated area, with no ignition source or near a source of heat.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for 40 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the applicator bud after a single use.