Voltaren 12.5mg Liquid Capsules (20 caps)
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules contain the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac provides temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and symptoms of colds & flu, including aches and sore throat pain. The soft gel capsules are liquid-filled and are absorbed fast.
Swallow liquid capsules whole with water. Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 liquid capsules when symptoms arise. If needed, continue with 1 or 2 liquid capsules every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 liquid capsules per day.
You should not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the other ingredients
- you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding from the stomach or you have noticed blood in your stools
- you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart problems
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- you have ever had an asthma attack or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs such as diclofenac or ibuprofen