Clinicians Bladder Support Powder (50g)
Pure d-mannose powder to support urinary tract health; for immediate and long-term support. D-mannose is a simple sugar that passes through the body and is excreted via the urinary tract. As it passes through it discourages bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls.
- Supports healthy urinary tract function
- To support healthy bacterial balance in the urinary tract
- Can be used daily by those needing healthy bladder function
In 2 level 1.25ml measures:
Also contains: No other ingredients.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take ½ to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to 1/2 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
- High amounts consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar tolerance: The D-Mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolised or used by the body to produce energy, so is suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- Safe in pregnancy & breast-feeding