Cromo-Fresh Eye Drops 20MG/ML 10ml
Cromo-FRESH® eye drops provide preservative and phosphate-free relief for itchy allergic eyes using the unique COMOD® multi-dose delivery system.
Cromo-FRESH® sterile eye drops are for the prevention and treatment of allergic conjunctivitis, including vernal keratoconjunctivitis. The only preservative-free relief for allergic eyes in a bottle, Cromo-FRESH® provides at least 300 drops using the patented COMOD® multi-dose delivery system.
Preventative use before allergies strike may help the management of seasonal allergy symptoms.
Always use Cromo-FRESH® exactly as your doctor has told you to. It may be different to the instructions provided in the leaflet inside the pack.
If you have not been prescribed Cromo-FRESH® the usual dose is 1-2 drops into the affected eye(s), 4-6 times daily. Continue using as long as needed to sustain relief, and using Cromo-FRESH® for about a week before the expected allergy season may help reduce the symptoms associated with eye allergies.
Suitable for use by adults and children.
Sodium cromoglycate 2% w/v
- Do not wear soft contact lenses whilst using this product.
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Use within 28 days after opening.
- If you are using any other eye drops or eye ointment, there should be at least a 15 minute interval between applications. Eye ointments should always be applied last.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Cromo-FRESH®.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.