EasyCheck Ovulation Tests (10 ovulation tests + 1 pregnancy test)
- Over 99% accurate
- Fast and easy-to-read
- Results ready in 3 to 5 minutes
- Test an time of the day
This kit includes:
- 10 Ovulation Tests
- 1 Pregnancy Test
- 1 Sample Collection cup
- Instructions for use
With EasyCheck Ovulation tests, you can pinpoint the best days to conceive in any given cycle. Take the guesswork out and maximise your chance of getting pregnant.
EasyCheck Ovulation tests detect luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine, as an aid to predict time of ovulation. Luteinizing hormone (LH) in elevated quantities causes ovulation (the release of the egg from the ovary). Throughout the menstrual cycle, a small amount of LH is produced, but during the middle of the cycle LH briefly and dramatically increases. This is called the “LH Surge” and precedes ovulation. Conception is most likely to occur within 24-48 hours following the LH Surge. This is the most fertile time of a female’s cycle.
A positive result with EasyCheck® Ovulation Test tells you that you are about to ovulate (release an egg). If you have intercourse within the next 24-48 hours you will maximise your chance of becoming pregnant.
First morning urine is not recommended, but any other time of day is suitable. For best results, try to collect urine at approximately the same time between 10:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. each day. The urine specimen must be collected in a clean, dry container either plastic or glass.
Read the entire procedure carefully before performing any tests. Allow test strip and urine specimen to equilibrate to room temperature (20-30˚C) prior to testing.
- Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch.
- Holding the strip vertically, carefully dip it into the specimen with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. NOTE: Do not immerse the strip past the Max Line.
- Remove the strip after 10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface, and then begin timing.
- Wait for coloured lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes. NOTE: Do not read results after 10 minutes.