Home Essentials Almond Oil 100mL
Almond Oil has multiple cosmetic and health benefits. It is a popular facial and body oil, due to its ability to soften and condition the skin, soothing itchiness and dryness. It is also a favored oil for massage.
With the addition of scented oils, it can be luxuriously indulgent. Your hair will love it too. Best of all, it is gentle enough to be used on the whole family, from precious babies to adults.
- Skin cleanser – Suitable for sensitive skins
- Skin moisturiser – Soothe, soften and beautify normal and/or damaged skin, including very dry chafed and scaly skin.
- Supports skin irritations and redness
- Dry and itching – Apply to skin
- Body massage oil
- Chapped lip support
- Hair health – Massage a few drops into the scalp to moisturise hair and make it shine. Massage will also assist with circulation for hair health and will support relaxation.
- Hair health – Supports longer, stronger and thicker hair. Massage a few drops into the scalp twice a week.
- Wood conditioner
Whilst we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of this information, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for any particular purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from direct or indirect reliance upon information contained within this Home Essentials handy hints guide. The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace qualified medical healthcare.
Recipes (Make Your Own)
Add 5 drops of Home Essentials Lavender Oil to an egg cup of Home Essentials Almond Oil.
Natural antiseptic on minor scratches and pimples
Use 2 drops of Home Essentials Clove Oil, per teaspoon of Home Essentials Almond Oil. Do not apply essential oils on the skin undiluted.
Add 10 drops of Home Essentials Citronella Oil to an egg cup of Home Essentials Almond Oil. Dab on skin as required.
Almond Hair Conditioner
Gently heat 100 mls of Home Essentials Almond Oil (you may need more for long or thick hair) and rub the oil in section by section until hair feels drenched. Wrap the whole lot in plastic wrap, then a heated towel and leave as long as you can. You can change the towel to keep the heat applied. Rinse out and shampoo as normal.
Romantic Body Oil
Mix together 50 mls Home Essentials Almond Oil, 10 drops Rose Essential Oil, 10 drops Jasmine Essential Oil, 5 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – Combine and enjoy!