ZEEVISION Biodegradable Lens Wipes 24pk
This specially treated woven cloth tissue is suitable for a wide range of screens and eye wear including multi-coated lenses.
Features & Benefits
- Extra-large size 150mm x 130mm
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Kills 99% of germs; contains anti-bacterial properties
- With anti-fog
- Non-scratching, sparkling clean finish
- Hypoallergenic; non-toxic
- Free from ammonia formula
Eyeglasses, sunglasses, ski and safety goggles, mobile phones, tablets, webcams, computer screens, tv screens, plastic and glass lenses, magnifiers, camera lenses, binoculars, microscopes, helmet visors, car and cosmetic mirrors and multi-coated lenses.
- Open pack, remove wipe.
- Use folded wipe to lightly brush away any surface contaminants from the surface. If sand or iron powder is present on lenses, rinse first to prevent scratches.
- Unfold wipe, gently clean with circular movements while the tissue is moist until the surface is clean and dry.
- Single use only
- Up to 24 hours fog free*
*Anti-fog effectiveness may vary according to climatic conditions.
For cleaning purposes only. Do not use on lenses with scratched or damaged surfaces or with peeling or flaking coating. Do not use on eyes. Do not wipe your hands or face with the product. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use for cleaning skin. Do not use if rash or skin irritation present. Seek medical attention of symptoms occur. If you are hypersensitive to alcohol or have particularly sensitive skin rinse your hands with water after using. Not for use on contact lenses or liquid crystal screens. Contains isopropyl alcohol. Flammable, keep away from open flame.
Isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN