Magnesium is a mineral supporting at least 300 enzymatic reactions to ensure healthy cell function within various areas of the human body. This in turn supports healthy energy levels, muscular recovery and relaxation, protein and fat synthesis as well as heart support. Deficiency can occur easily during stressful times, in poor nutritional intake, poor or compromised intestinal absorption, excess calcium or compromised renal function.
Rapidly absorbed Magnesium aspartate complex with superior bioavailability. Capsules contain high levels of Magnesium in an easy-to-take form.
- Supports muscle tension around menstruation
- For muscle relaxation support after exercise
- Relaxation support at times of stress and to support staying asleep
- Helps soothe tension in the head
- Supports health of the cardiovascular system through blood vessel tone and healthy blood pressure
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Magnesium Aspartate Complex
Also contains: Magnesium stearate.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed. Take in divided levels, between meals or at bedtime.
- High amounts of magnesium may loosen the bowel (i.e. amounts exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the amounts until bowel movements stabilise or spread the level out during the day. The threshold at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
- Clinicians Magnesium 625 is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times; use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.