Ethical Nutrients Ginseng 5 Exhaustion Relief (60 caps)
Ethical Nutrients Ginseng 5 Exhaustion Relief contains 1.5g of Siberian Ginseng
What is Siberian Ginseng?
Siberian ginseng is a plant. People use the root of the plant to make medicine. It is often called an “adaptogen”. This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.
In addition to being used as an adaptogen, Siberian ginseng is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels such as high blood pressure, low blood pressure and hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis).
Some people use Siberian ginseng to improve athletic performance and the ability to do work. They also use it to treat sleep problems (insomnia) and the symptoms of infections caused by herpes simplex type 2.
It is also used to boost the immune system, prevent colds, and increase appetite.
- Minimise the effects of mental and physical stress
- Improve the body's ability to deal with stress
- Assist physical performance and work capacity
- Improve vitality, concentration, mental and physical performance
- Support the body's immune system during times of stress
Each capsule contains:
Eleutherococcus senticosus root, dry (Siberian ginseng) 1.5 g
Withania somnifera root, dry (Indian ginseng). 1.0 g
Panax Ginseng root, dry (Korean ginseng). 1.0 g
Panax notoginseng root, dry (Chinese ginseng). 1.0 g
Panax quinquefolius root, dry (American ginseng). 1.0 g
- No Added: Artifical flavouring, artifical colours, artifical preservatives, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional