Home Essentials Castor Oil 100mL
- Moisturiser – Support for dry skin, softens and relaxes.
- Youthful skin – Castor Oil can support skin’s youthful appearance. Dip a small cotton ball into pure Castor Oil and apply before going to bed. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Skin healing – Dip a cotton ball in Castor Oil and apply to affected skin morning and night.
- Leather cracking tonic – Rub in with soft cloth to help prevent cracking of leather. Use Home Essentials Petroleum Jelly on light coloured leather, wipe on with a soft cloth. Use once a year.
- Waterproof leather work or tramping boots It may also help break in the leather to increase its tolerance. Not recommended for fashion leather shoes.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of this information, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for any particular purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from direct or indirect reliance upon information contained within this Home Essentials handy hints guide. The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace qualified medical healthcare.
Important note on stain removal:
Before you begin, remove as much of the solids as possible, and blot up as much liquid as possible. Dab the stain, don’t rub. Begin at the outer edge of the stain, working your way towards the centre. If possible apply treatment from the back of the fabric. Be cautious with application, by applying too much solvent or rubbing too vigorously you risk spoiling the fabric. Never strengthen solutions if they don’t work. Always rinse fabric and let dry before trying another remedy. If you decide to take fabric to a professional cleaner, tell them what caused the stain and what home treatments you have already tried.