Home Essentials Isopropyl Alcohol 50mL
Useful around the home for cleaning and sterilising and a convenient addition to your make-up bag to sterilise make-up tools, earrings and newly pierced ears.
Uses & Tips
- Cleans electronic items – Helps remove smudges, fingerprints and dirt. If in doubt, check with manufacturer prior to use as equipment may have been specifically coated
- Steriliser – Sterilize grooming tools such as tweezers, nail scissors combs and makeup tools. Wipe over with cotton pad dipped in Home Essentials Isopropyl Alcohol
- Pierced ears – Use to sterilize earrings and care for newly pierced ears. Wipe around pierced hole with a cotton bud dipped in alcohol
- Remove sticky residue – From mirrors or glass. Also effective for removing residual glue from sticky labels
- Stain removal – Spot test on obscured area of item first
Whilst we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of this information, we cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for any particular purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from direct or indirect reliance upon information contained within this Home Essentials handy hints guide. The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace qualified medical healthcare.
Important note on stain removal:
Before you begin, remove as much of the solids as possible, and blot up as much liquid as possible. Dab the stain, don’t rub. Begin at the outer edge of the stain, working your way towards the centre. If possible apply treatment from the back of the fabric. Be cautious with application, by applying too much solvent or rubbing too vigorously you risk spoiling the fabric. Never strengthen solutions if they don’t work. Always rinse fabric and let dry before trying another remedy. If you decide to take fabric to a professional cleaner, tell them what caused the stain and what home treatments you have already tried.